Body Champ Game Rider Deluxe Upright Exercise Bike
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Game Rider Deluxe Upright Bike has a gaming system that includes four preloaded games with thousands more online (high-way racing, motor storm, extreme F1 and overspeed racing included). This two-in-one deluxe exercise bike and wireless game rider is great for the whole family, adults and kids alike. Wireless connection to your television eliminates messy cords and allows for simple set up and operation. It comes complete with dual-purpose patented handle bars (swivel or fixed capability).
Body Champ Game Rider Deluxe Upright Exercise Bike:
- Interactive exercise bike
- 4 preloaded video games for fun, healthy racing
- Patented swiveling handlebars let you steer racing vehicle through different tracks
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display with 12 traditional workout programs
- Wireless connectivity to your TV
- Sleek, space-saving design
- Overall dimensions: 66.125"H x 22"W x 46.875"D
- Product weight: 59.4 lbs
- 90 day warranty
- Model# BGB290
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||54.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.6 x 12.3 x 23.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The main difference is the bottom frame structure. You can see in the two pictures that they have different frame colors and design.by LS20058/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How does the product connect wirelessly to a television? What if someone doesn't have WIFI on their tv?
- When it says it connects "wirelessly", it means that the bike does not connect to the TV its self [using wires]. What IS connected by a wire is a small receiver box (kind of like a cable box) that you keep by the TV. The monitor on the bike then receives the signal from the receiver box and vice versa. That way there aren't a lot of wires going back and forth between the bike and TV, preventing tripping hazards and difficult bike positioning. WiFi is not necessary at all for the bike.by LS20058/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?