About this item
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal Flour is simply raw skinless, blanched almonds that have been ground into a fine powder. This gluten-free almond flour, in a 16-ounce bag, adds a moist texture and slight nutty flavor to desserts and breads. You can use the almond meal flour in cakes, cookies, sweet breads, and a host of other desserts. Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal Flour is all natural, making it not just delicious but healthy too. The flour is low in carbohydrates and a natural source of protein, fiber, vitamin E and magnesium. Store in your freezer to extend its shelf life.
Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal Flour From Blanched Whole Almonds, 16 oz:
- All natural
- Gluten free
Blanched Almonds. Manufactured In A Facility That Also Uses Tree Nuts And Soy.
Keep best refrigerated or frozen.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.85 x 4.15 x 8.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 6 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 3 G||12|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 6 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've never heard of using it instead of wheat, only added to certain recipes in small quantities.by hulagaga3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I do with no problems.by lyd123481/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do but not every one does. .by Wasstheboss2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Almond flour is not interchangeable with wheat flour. Almond flour does not have any gluten and therefore if one were to substitute it for wheat flour the product would not rise and get fluffy like wheat flour..it would be gummy and dense. Some decent wheat-free substitutions for wheat flour are rice or millet flour. Bob's Red Mill also has some gluten-free mixes that contain combos of grain and bean meals to use in place of wheat.by MamaMozey5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but other ingredients need to be adjusted..... liquids and fats and baking powder and eggs.by milik11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could but you're not going to get the same effect as flour since it's just ground almonds.by Panda20013/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I have by adding ap flour with it.I have not tried it alone to make gravy but it is good half and half.by lyd123484/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't been able to. If someone has figured out how please post.by Wasstheboss2/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?