Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$33.99 List price $40.99Save $7.00
- $72.69 List price $79.99Save $7.30
- Reduced Price$13.99 List price $20.99Save $7.00
Ultimate Floating Pool Mattress
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The oversized Ultimate Floating Mattress inflatable is covered by the same super-strong nylon fabric used for rafts and tubes towed by speedboats. It is rugged and durable for years of poolside relaxing. This floating mattress is sumptuously comfortable with its integral pillow. Soak up the sun this season with the Ultimate Floating Mattress.
- Nylon covered
- Integral pillow
- Measures 78 in. L x 34 in. W
- 200 lb. suggested weight capacity
|Gender:||Women , Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||12 - 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NT143|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1085448|
|Features:||Durable , Rugged|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||78.00 x 34.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are 2 nozzles which are on the actual plastic float inside the blue canvas like material. You access them by opening the 2 Velcro-ed closed compartments. these are located on the bottom side of the pillow area and on the top left of the mattress on the actual side by the pillow.by ISKISK7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We had trouble finding the second nozzle as well - it is on the side about 6 inches from the pillow - you will eventually see it!by KFCF8/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both pillow and body of float are filled under the pillow where the Velcro is located. One on each side.by marje2138/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nozzle is on the underside of the inside mattress , near the corner. You gave to pull out the corner a little to blow it upby Rosinette8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is another Velcro strip on the side for the mattress , just like the pillowby Sissy005/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The nozzle is tucked inside the lining.by sunnijuli19/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to go online to figure this out, although it's obvious once I saw the solution. Open the velcro at the pillow end, pull out the inflatable float, and you'll see the nozzle. Inflate the main float first, then the pillow. Open the velcro when you pull the float from the water to drain the water.by TigerCJ6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- International leisure products inc Edgewood NY 11717 Www.swimline.comby marje2134/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?