About this item
If you're looking to light up your boat, the Blue Max Marine Rechargeable Spotlight is an excellent choice. This 2-million candlepower spotlight fully charges in eight hours and provides up to 50 hours of lamp life. It features both AC and DC chargers and a blue-trimmed, glare-free, heat-resistant glass lens. The Blue Max Marine rechargeable spotlight is suitable for use on boats, docks or wherever you need a bright light for extended use. This powerful 2-million candlepower spotlight can cut through water, glass, fog and smoke. With a retractable stainless-steel hook on top, the Blue Max Marine Spotlight can be hung easily. If you need a powerful cordless rechargeable marine spotlight for your boat, Blue Max has you covered.
Blue Max Marine 2 Million Candlepower Rechargeable Spotlight:
- Powerful, cordless rechargeable spotlight
- Blue-trimmed glass lens is glare-free and tempered heat-resistant
- Beam cuts through water, glass, fog, rain, smoke and over white boat docks
- Striking white and blue sturdy ABS housing for marine use
- 12V lead acid battery-rated 2.8AH for maximum run time
- Can be charged inside or outside the light
- Includes AC and DC chargers
- Charges in 8 hours
- Operates and charges using 8-foot coil DC cord
- Push-button locking trigger switch
- Retractable stainless steel hook on top of unit
- Rubberized pistol grip
- Produces 2 million candlepower
- Lamp life is 50 hours
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 6.0 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
- For 1-year from date of purchase, The Brinkmann Corporation warrants the Blue Max Rechargeable Light against defects due to workmanship or materials to the original purchaser. The Brinkmann Corporations obligations under this warranty are limited to the following guidelines:
- This warranty does not extend to the bulb or battery.
- This warranty does not cover rechargeable lights that have been altered or damaged due to: normal wear, abuse, improper maintenance, improper use, disassembly of parts and/or attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized employee of The Brinkmann Corporation.
- This warranty does not cover surface scratches or weathering as this is considered normal wear.
- Warranty service is limited to repair or replacement of rechargeable lights which prove defective under normal use and which upon examination shall indicate to Brinkmanns satisfaction, they are defective. If Brinkmann confirms the defect and approves the claim, Brinkmann will elect to repair or replace the rechargeable light as covered by the terms of this warranty.
- This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable to subsequent purchasers.
- The Brinkmann Corporation requires reasonable proof of purchase. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you retain your sales receipt or invoice. To obtain repair or replacement of your Blue Max Rechargeable Light under the terms of this warranty, please call Customer Service Department at 800-527-0717 for a Return Authorization Number and further instructions. A receipt will be required. Rechargeable lights returned to Brinkmann must include your name, address and telephone number. Please make sure the light is properly packed, postage prepaid, and insured. A Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Brinkmann cannot be responsible for any rechargeable lights forwarded to us without a Return Authorization Number.
- EXCEPT AS ABOVE STATED, THE BRINKMANN CORPORATION MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY.
- THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO 1-YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF THE BLUE MAX RECHARGEABLE LIGHT TO COMPLY WITH THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS EXCLUDED. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PURCHASE PRICE CHARGED IS BASED UPON THE LIMITATIONS CONTAINED IN THE WARRANTY SET OUT ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.