About this item
Reduce the appearance of frizzy and unruly hair with Blue Magic Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner. It features a moisture-resistant formula that gives luster to your hair and helps prevent dryness, breakage and split ends. This 12-oz container of coconut oil conditioner has an easy-open jar and a light fragrance.
Blue Magic Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner:
- Prevents dryness and breakage
- Easy open jar
- Blue Magic hair conditioner reduces the appearance of frizzy and unruly hair
- Gives luster to your hair
Petrolatum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance
Directions: gently massage into hair And scalp. Repeat daily forbest results.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not topicalby Tiffany181810/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one I think works for making your hair soft and manageable. The castor oil version of this really helped my hair to grow.by Milkysher9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not buy it if it has petroleum or mineral oil in it, use only 100% coconut oil. Petroleum based products and mineral oil are not absorbed completely and you will get a greasy feel. Grapeseed, olive, and almond oils are also beneficial. Any oil will lift hair color, so you may have to touch up after using it.by MyAnsw11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "Finger-dap" on scalp every other day. Massage gently, and brush through hair gently at least 50 strokes. It can be heavy and overly greasy if you use too much, so just dab onto scalp. can also be used for hot comb straightening, or as a hair gel base to prevent drying out.by BigMamaMable12/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Coconut oil is a good hair moisturizer, while not known for making hair grow it keeps your scalp healthy to minimize hair lossby Ervserver11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I use for dryness, not sure about growing hair, I would comsume coconut oil for thatby Tiffany181810/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your hair only grows as fast as it grows... but the conditioning of it keeps it from being brittle and breakage and showing damage as it lays the little layers down flat that are down hair shaft... google a microscopic pic of strand of hair to see what I am talking about. cooking coconut oil is cost efficient and can be used on hair, skin, to cook with, remove makeup, shave.. no scent no coconut flavor.. its also avail at walmart 30 ounce size for about 6 dollars. LouAna All Natural Pure Coconut Oil, 30 fl ozby katfishkellyokc1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing makes your hair grow faster.by RedGatorLady1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pro-Line used to make a coconut oil hairdress. I don't know if it is still on the market. Most any product will make your hair grow if you keep your scalp clean and oil your scalp every other day to prevent dryness and breakage.by BigMamaMable4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this product. It has some funky fragrance in it. It makes a good deep conditioner but your best bet is probably organic coconut oil. Which is usually fragrance free and can also be used for other things like cooking, body oil, hair conditioner, face cream, etc. :)by Kimberly53/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- not if you use a littleby Tiffany181810/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is used for dry scalp and hair. Mostly by people of color. Every other day, we part our hair and oil our scalp, and ends of hair. This may not be the type of conditioner that you are looking for. Product Pop-Ups are just ads and sometimes to the wrong market. "Try Queen Helene Cholsterol Conditioner after shampooing...leave in 5-10 minutes and rinse out."by BigMamaMable1/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't have to. I used this like hair grease everyday and it works great for me. Your hair will be super manageable and soft.by Milkysher9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?