Check out these related products
- $21.00 List price $30.00Save $9.00
- $57.07 List price $90.99Save $33.92
- $12.42 List price $20.00Save $7.58
- $11.80 Was $17.00Save $5.20
- $17.99 List price $19.99Save $2.00
- $17.80 List price $19.99Save $2.19
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Consider these popular products
- $15.00 List price $25.00Save $10.00
- $14.02 List price $19.99Save $5.97
- $9.74 List price $15.00Save $5.26
- $23.68 List price $27.99Save $4.31
- $11.82 Was $13.03Save $1.21
- $18.18 List price $26.95Save $8.77
- $10.77 List price $14.99Save $4.22
- $10.97 Was $12.20Save $1.23
- $7.44 List price $10.00Save $2.56
- $8.48 Was $9.02Save $0.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Penguin Group USA, 2012, ISBN13 9780143175995, ISBN10 0143175998
In the late sixties, David Clayton-Thomas seemed to be on top of the world. His band's debut album had won five Grammys and was on its way to selling ten million copies. But success had come at a price. The son of a tyrannical father, David left home at fifteen and became a street kid. In Toronto the great rockabilly bandleader Ronnie Hawkins game him his first paying gig. David went on to form his own bands and later moved to New York where he joined the group that would change his life. Blood Sweat and Tears was an instant success but life on the road took its toll. This is the story of grit, courage, and determination-- and above all, survival. In "Blood, Sweat and Tears," David Clayton-Thomas has written a true rock saga as heartfelt as his songs.
|Number of Pages:||322|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||December, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.