About this item
Spruce up your deck or patio flooring using do-it-yourself interlocking perforated floor tiles. These interlocking tiles are available in various colors to coordinate with any patio decor. The perforated/mesh design allows maximum water flow. The tiles are made in the USA and are easy to install. These patio floor tiles are both functional and affordable, but they also look terrific. They are the perfect finishing touch to a patio makeover when you want an attractive and inviting space, but do not want to sacrifice practicality.
BlockTile Deck and Patio Flooring Interlocking Perforated Tiles, Set of 30:
- Renovate any concrete patio floor or wooden deck floor
- Dual-grid perforated (drain) design
- Tiles tend to look 2-toned when viewed at an angle
- Made out of specially formulated high-impact polypropylene (high-impact plastic)
- Capable of supporting heavy loads
- Rigid, but will conform to a slightly uneven surface
- Tiles will support the weight of your patio furniture
- Mesh design allows air flow
- UV protection for use in either direct or partial sunlight
- Commonly used in residential garages
- Non-slip surface design
- Easy installation
- Peg and loop design
- Available in various colors
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 12.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.