About this item
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Total grill BTUs equal 80,000
- Lifetime for cooking grids, housings, and burners; 15 years for valves and 1 year for all other parts
- 915 Square inches of total cooking space
- Heavy 8mm cooking rods maximize durability
- Cut Out: 8.5" H x 38.38" W x 21.25" D
- Overall: 21.25" H x 39.5" W x 25.75" D, 139 lbs
- Stainless steel construction
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.75 x 64.38 x 51.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.