About this item
This No-Tools easy-lift shade in white offers the look and fit of custom cellular shades at a fraction of the cost. Simply peel and stick for a permanent installation that is effortless. No drill, screws or brackets are required. This honeycomb shade is cordless for ease of use and child safety. The blackout fabric provides increased privacy and energy efficiency. The product comes in 36" and 48" widths, allowing it to fit windows between 21" and 48" in size. The shade is easy to trim with a utility knife, and a permanent installation can be achieved in mere moments. This single cell polyester fabric gives your windows a stylish look while helping to keep out the hot sun in the summer.
No-Tools, Easy-Lift, Trim-at-Home, Cellular, Blackout Shade, White:
- Trim at home for a perfect fit
- 36" width can be trimmed to fit windows 21" to 36"
- 48" width can be trimmed to fit windows 28" to 48"
- This honeycomb shade is easy to trim to the proper size with a utility knife
- Permanent installation in minutes with peel-and-stick application
- Requires no tools, screws or brackets to install
- For inside or outside mount (inside mount requires 1-1/4" minimum depth)
- Single cell 9/16" non-woven polyester fabric provides a stylish look in any room
- Blackout honeycomb fabric helps keep rooms cooler in the hot summer sun
- Cordless lift mechanism provides easy operation; safe for children and pets
- Clean shade with regular dusting or light vacuuming; spot clean for stains
- This cellular blackout shade comes with a trim-at-home design and a lifetime limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. In the white cellular shade, is the heat reflective material that will be seen from the street, also white?
- You don't see the reflective material since it's inside the cells.by just53981/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shade is white on both inside and outside. The reflective material is sandwiched between and cannot be seen at all.by SJesMe1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What is seen from the street is white. The heat reflective material is on the inside between the layers and cannot be seen from either side.by ffdw1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is correct. Street side of the shade is white with our cellular shades. The heat reflective material is encapsulated within the cell of the shade. Feel free to call for more assistance at 888-608-6611. Thanks! Redi Shadeby shadepro3615/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, I just bought these shades and installed them yesterday. The blackout material is on the inside of the shade so the outside on both sides of the shade is white. It took about 3 minutes to put them on. You just peel and stick. I used the outside mount for the shades so I don't know how hard it is to cut.by boss22931/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you just pull it (or push it) to where you want them to be opened to and it just stays. No wand or cords to deal withby just53981/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You simply pull them down or push them up by the bottom plastic rail. They really do stay down/up. Magic? :)by SJesMe6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No wand and no cord. Simply pull down or lift up.by ffdw4/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easy Lift shades have no external cords for adjusting. Once installed, you can lower the shade with a light, pull-down on the bottom rail: To raise, push-up on the bottom rail. Feel free to call for more assistance at 888-608-6611. Thanks! Redi Shadeby shadepro3612/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, The shade just lifts up by pushing them up from the bottom or by pulling them down to the desired length, they are really neat and easy to use. No cords, no wand, nothing. It took me 3 minutes to put up, just peel and stick, and they darkend the room immediately. I am using them in the nursery and we are very pleased. In fact ordered 4 more for the rest of the bedrooms.by boss22931/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cellular fabric can be torn, as most material can when subjected to the sharp claws of a cat. You might want to consider the Redi Shade Original paper shades which can be purchased in the Walmart stores. Those are a lower price point and easier to replace if destroyed by a pet.by shadepro3613/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they would be able to tear them, not easily, but they could since they are "fabric"by just539811/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are a delicate type material like a heavyweight paper. I would guess that cats claws could snag and rip this type of fabric, or at the most get it crumpled up.by sitetostore4me11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cats could definitely tear through them. While the shades not flimsy, if your cat can climb drapes, it will certainly find a way to climb these shades and ruin them with the same sort of punctures and small rips a drape would get.by SJesMe11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?