Blackhawk SERPA CQC Holster
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Featuring a unique design, the Blackhawk SERPA CQC Holster allows for smooth draw and easy re-holster. The patented auto lock release delivers unparalleled weapon security and is automatically positioned to facilitate a correct drawing motion.
Blackhawk SERPA CQC Holster:
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- SERPA Auto Lock release
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
- Includes belt loop and paddle platform
- Increase your holster's versatility with the SERPA Quick Disconnect System Kit (sold separately)
- Model# BLK410506BKR
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 5.0 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It is for the P220/226. The holster you want is Blackhawk model #410508BK-R. Here is the URL on the Walmart website: http://www.walmart.com/ip/BLACKHAWK-Serpa-CQC-Holster-Matte-Black-Sig-Pro-2022-Right-Hand/20754488 .by BullwinkleJMoose4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not fit sig 2022by un4getableaznboy1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will a Smith & Wesson MP 9MM fit this holster, if not which will. Needs to be right handed.
- No, a holster designed for the Sig P220/226 will not fit a S&W M&P. The holster you want is Blackhawk model #410525BK-R.by BullwinkleJMoose4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $8.67
- from $49.73
- Rollbackfrom $23.45
- Reduced Price$26.71 Was $33.99Save $7.28
- from $44.50
- from $38.77
- Reduced Price$31.13 Was $33.99Save $2.86