About this item
Keep your lawn looking nice all summer long with the Black and Decker 40V String Trimmer. Tackle even thick weeds with the PowerCommand dial that allows you to choose between maximum power for the tough jobs and maximum run time to conserve battery use on lighter trimming jobs. Get the work done in less time with the automatic feed spool that allows you to keep working without having to adjust the spool along the way. Once your trim work is done, just turn the shaft and convert it into an edger. Because it releases no emissions in your yard, this Black and Decker trimmer is an eco-friendly option for keeping your lawn trimmed. It also works with a 40V Lithium-ion rechargeable battery so there are no cords to mess with. Now, you can trim even a large space with less hassle and work so you can spend more time enjoying your yard. Trust Black and Decker for your trimming needs.
Black and Decker 40V MAX String Trimmer:
- Releases zero emissions in your yard
- Compatible with powerful 40V Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (battery and charger not included)
- Use PowerCommand dial to choose between max power and max run time
- Automatic feed spool ensures continuous work without bumping and having to stop to adjust the spool
- Black and Decker trimmer easily converts from electric string trimmer to edger with a quick turn of the shaft
- LST136 40V Lithium cordless string trimmer
- One AF-100 spool
- One guard
- One auxiliary handle
- Model# LST136B
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.63 x 4.44 x 43.94|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I did and it worked well.by John5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. I have a 36v and 40v unit plus batteries and either battery works well in both units.by montymc7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use a 36V lithium ion battery in this 40V lithium trimmer.by Black&Decker7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?