Customers also viewed these products
Black and Decker 36V 10-Amp Battery with Charger
About this item
About this item
Keep things running smoothly at all times with the Black and Decker 36V 10 Amp Battery Charger. This 36V Battery Charger extends run-time for the CM1936 lawn mower. A charger is included to keep the stand-by battery charged and ready for you to use. Designed for maximum performance, the Black and Decker Battery Charger is cordless and charges quickly, so you can get back to your yard work without wasting time. Theres no need to put off your yard work ever again because this battery charger will prepare your equipment with enough running time before you even begin.
Black and Decker 36V 10 Amp Battery Charger:
- Extends run-time for larger properties
- Charger included
- Original Black and Decker equipment
- For CM1936 lawn mowers
- Designed for maximum performance
- Black and Decker 36V 10 Amp Battery Charger model# RB-3610
- Allows you to get yard work done faster
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 10.0 x 7.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use this battery in the CM1936. I don't know if it fits the 1836.by EL843/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We had the 1836 model and no it will not work for it. The battery is not removable without taking the thing apart. And the battery looks different from this one. In the handbook it says not replaceable. Ours lasted about 5 seasons. We are buying new one next summer. We will go back to Black and Decker but may buy the removable one 1936. Depends. The battery is pretty expensive and our yard is not really that big.by kayest11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?