About this item
The LST400 Black and Decker 20V Trimmer is quiet and easy to start, delivering excellent cutting results. With a wheeled edging feature, this tool can go from trimmer to edger when you rotate it. The adjustable height and pivoting handle positions of this Black and Decker trimmer provide maximum comfort and control, so yard work is easy. Patented PowerDrive Transmission technology helps ensure you cut right through even heavy grass and weeds, so you can get your yard to the state you want. This string trimmer has Runtime Extension with a dual mode accelerator switch for high performance or long runtime so you can tailor your approach.
Black and Decker 20V String Trimmer, LST400:
- Up to 1 hour of runtime when using dual mode switch in run-time mode
- Includes 4.0 amp hour 2X lithium battery pack for two times more run time per battery pack
- Runtime Extension Technology with dual mode accelerator switch for high performance or longer runtime
- Patented PowerDrive Transmission string trimmer prevents bogging down in heavy grass and weeds
- Automatic feed spool ensures continuous work without bumping and having to stop to adjust the spool
- Includes a wheeled edging feature, just rotate to convert from trimmer to edger
- It is quiet and easy to start, delivering good cutting results without the mess and hassles of gas-powered trimmers
- The adjustable height and pivoting handle positions provide maximum comfort and control
- 2-year limited warranty
- Model# LST400 Black and Decker trimmer
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.25 x 4.875 x 43.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.