About this item
The Black and Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker will help you brew fresh, tasty coffee easily. Designed with an optimal brewing temperature and Quick Touch programming, this item can have your hot morning beverage waiting for you before you wake up. The sneak-a-cup feature allows you to pause the brewing process before completion long enough to pour a cup. Complete with a non-stick Keep-Hot carafe, the included burner stays at an even temperature, so you can enjoy your coffee over several hours. The side of the machine features an easy-view water window, so you can easily gauge the level. When it's time for clean-up, simply remove the basket, rinse it out and dry.
Black and Decker 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker:
- Black and Decker programmable coffee maker with optimal brewing temperature
- Quick Touch programming
- Sneak-a-cup feature
- Glass duralife carafe
- Removable filter basket
- Easy-view water window
- Non-stick 'Keep-Hot' carafe plate
- Auto shutoff
- Dimensions: 9.75"L x 8"W x 13.75"H
- Perfect for home and small office kitchens
- Ideal for student dorm rooms and faculty lounges
- Makes an excellent gift idea for registries
- Lightweight, easy to clean and maintain
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.75 x 8.0 x 13.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, there is not supposed to be a hole in the bottom of the reservoir. I would suspect that you received a faulty product, and you should be able to exchange it with no problems.by 2013BusyMomof32/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The coffee maker overflows for no reason. and yes there should be a holeby KittenxLove1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This should not have happened if the carafe was in place. . .but. . .will happen if it is not.by skericheri12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Return it for another one should not have a hole at the bottom.by jyles12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No!by An anonymous customer11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby KittenxLove1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?