About this item
The Mesh Office Computer Chair with Chrome Base can be used at home or at work. The seating portion is covered with thickly padded foam cushion. To increase your comfort, lumbar support is provided on this mesh back computer chair, which helps maintain proper alignment when sitting. The arms on this chair can be adjusted for custom height and added ergonomic comfort. The armrests are padded with soft polyurethane. This pneumatic mesh computer chair is controlled by a spring mechanism to tilt it with ease.
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Contemporary Mesh Computer Chair in Black:
- Executive computer chair
- Thickly padded mesh over foam seat
- Open air mesh back
- Passive lumbar support band on curved back for increased ergonomic comfort
- Height adjustable nylon T-arms
- Soft polyurethane padded arm rests
- Spring tilt control mechanism
- Tilt tension control
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Chrome finished gas lift
- Chrome finished base
- Dual wheel nylon casters
- Seat size: 19"W x 19.25"D
- Seat height: 18.25" - 21.75"H
- Seat thickness: 3"H
- Arm height from floor: 25'' x 31.75''
- Arm height from seat: 6.75"H - 9.5''H
- Back size: 20.5"W x 20.5"H
- Overall dimensions: 24"W x 28"D x 36.5 - 40"H
- Black computer chair
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 28.0 x 40.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You don't have to put the arms on the chair if you don't want to. They screw in at the bottom of the chair but it will work perfectly fine without the arms.by JWalton3142/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom, back and arms all come in separate pieces, I'd imagine you wouldn't have to use the arms if you did not want to.by fallingpants2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you put the chair together, just dont attach the arms.by Locs3762/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby WPBPHOTOG2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the arms can be unbolted.by Rawbet2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Warranty is void over 225by RRyherd4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know weight limit, BUT I weigh 350 lbs. and so far no problems. seat is good size, and arms raise up enough to give you plenty hip room.by dgen3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am over 315 lbs and haven't had any structural problems.by WPBPHOTOG3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to both. The height adjusts about 5-6 inches and the width adjusts about 3 inches on each side.by DaddyVladd10/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The arms are height adjustable.by CommunityAnswer9/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?