About this item
If you are looking to have an herb and vegetable garden in your own yard, the Black Gold 1402040 16 QT U 16 Quart All Organic Potting Soil will help ensure that your plants will grow to their fullest potential. This soil variety is recommended by the Organic Materials Review Institute for the production of organic food and fiber. Its rich, loamy mix is one of the most suitable types of soil for all gardening applications. The Black Gold potting soil features perlite and pumice, which are known to help achieve optimum pore and air space for sturdy growth. Use it in hanging baskets, patio containers, herb gardens, vegetable plantings and anywhere you would like. This variety of Black Gold organic soil is for the Western region only, as it is regionally formulated.
Black Gold 1402040 16 QT U 16 Quart All Organic Potting Soil:
- Potting soil
- Listed by the organic materials review institute for the production of organic food and fiber
- Rich, loamy mix is one of the best for all gardening applications
- Perlite and pumice are added to ensure optimum pore and air space for sturdy growth
- Use in hanging baskets, patio containers, herb gardens, vegetable plantings, and anywhere you would like to use an organic soil
- This Black Gold organic soil variant is regionally formulated for the Western region only
- 16 quarts
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||1402040 16 QT U|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 27.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this can be used for all gardening actions.by CommunityAnswer8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I see no reason why not. It is a high quality organic soil and to me that is better for food growing. I am using mine for veggies.by NY65buyer3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?