About this item
Mend your own clothing with the Brother 20-Stitch Sewing Machine. This Brother sewing machine is super easy to learn and use, which makes it great for beginner sewers and those looking for a reliable, budget-friendly and virtually hassle-free machine. It features 20 stitch functions using the two built-in stitches (straight and zigzag), intuitive dials for changing the stitch width and length, an easy bobbin winder and a built-in sewing light that illuminates your work area. With the included foot pedal controller, you can start and stop the machine with a touch of your foot, while keeping your hands free to maneuver your fabric. The Brother 20-Stitch Sewing Machine also comes with a built-in free arm for sewing or hemming cuffs and pants, built-in accessory storage, two sewing feet and even two starter spools of thread.
Brother 20-Stitch Sewing Machine:
- 20 stitch functions, using the two built-in stitches (straight and zigzag)
- Built-in free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Easy bobbin winder
- Easy-to-use stitch width and stitch length dials
- Quick-change presser feet
- Built-in sewing light
- Built-in handle
- Brother sewing machines have a reverse sewing lever
- Upper thread tension control dial
- Three-position needle position selector (left, center and right)
- Accessories included with this Brother Sewing Machine: zigzag foot, zipper foot, three bobbins, two-piece needle set, foot controller pedal, darning plate, two starter spools of thread (one white, one black), instructional DVD and English/Spanish instruction manual
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.52 x 7.48 x 13.976|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.