Black Flare Leg Pant
About this item
About this item
Black Flare Leg Scrub Pant
- Flare leg styling
- Modified low-rise
- Adjustable drawstring waist with covered back elastic
- Two deep slash pockets
- One back pocket
- Reinforced pockets and stress points for durability
- Soft finish poplin with soil release
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 13.0 x 0.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I ordered online as well and the shirt fit but I am going to have to return the bottoms and go down a size. They were much looser in fit than the regular scrubs I buy at Walmart even though they are the same brand.by JamieinKy1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Got these in the mail today and am going to return for smaller size since they seem to run large, however I am 5'7" and they were actually too long on me.by JamieinKy1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Womens; the matching top has a sweetheart neckline which makes it pretty feminine. I suppose if you were only wearing bottoms they could be unisex. Stitching is red in person, looks lighter online.by JamieinKy1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?