Black & Decker Matrix Router Head Attachment, BDCMTR
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed to work with the Matrix Quick Connect System, this Black & Decker Matrix Router Head Attachment (BDCMTR) provides powerful performance for most trimming, small edge forming, decorative woodworking and hinge routing applications.
Black & Decker Matrix Router Head Attachment, BDCMTR:
- Powerful performance
- Variable Speed allows for precision performance that's right for each job
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Quick Adjust button that allows for quick depth adjustment up to 1"
- Designed to work with the Matrix Quick Connect System
- 2-year warranty
- Model# BDCMTR
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 3.5 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Black & Decker router head does not include bits.by CommunityAnswer9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. A router bit is not included with the BDCMTR MATRIX Router Attachment. The router bit is purchased separately.by Black&Decker9/1/2015Written by a verified representative from Black&DeckerWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it at my local walmart. I would check again because it is a reltively new product.by Riccif1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?