About this item
Work those wrinkles out with the Black & Decker IR1070S Auto-Off Iron that comes with a stainless steel soleplate. With several functional features, this steam advantage iron will have you looking sharp every day of the week. It comes with a three-way auto shut off feature that that turns off the iron on the sides, heel rest and soleplate preventing any mishaps. A special SmartSteam technology has also been used in this automatic shut off iron that adjusts the steam output as per the temperature setting. The iron has an auto clean feature that cleans the plate on its own leaving you free of any cleaning worries. It leaves out vertical steam, steam surge and spray mist that helps you iron better and get smooth wrinkle free clothes. The comfort grip handles used in the auto clean iron makes it easy for you to use it.
Black & Decker Auto-Off Iron:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 4.75 x 6.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby mssophistic12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- since this iron is 110v it should be used with a transformer suitable for your country.by emj4176/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has the features but the bottom plate is steel and sticks to certain materials.by Deija7/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a sunbeam model 3026 steam and dry iron.by emj4176/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tina, I use tap water. Best Regards!by 2004WMAssociate6/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plain tap water is recommended. You are not supposed to use bottled water at all.by bigbadmama445/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?