About this item
Easily prune overhead branches without the hassles of ladders and step stools with the new cordless 18-Volt Black & Decker Pruning Saw. While your feet are firmly on the ground, this amazing device reaches branches up to 14' overhead. This portable pruning saw is 115 inches long with a total weight of 7.6 pounds that make it easy to handle. The 18-volt rechargeable battery delivers optimum cutting performance and cuts up to 100 1-1/2" pine branches per charge. This rechargeable pole saw is energy-efficient and lets you save on your energy bills.
18-volt Black & Decker Pruning Saw:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Nickel Cadmium|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||66.0 x 3.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Blueraider7/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by FoxyGam7/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It comes with a chargerby 55andlovinit4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the B&D Pole Saw comes with a battery charger but I would suggest upgrading to a B&D quick charger. The charger that comes with the saw is an overnight (8 hour) charger. If you are into a lot of trimming one day and trying to finish up the job, this charger won't get it. Get a 1 hour quick charger, about $40.00, along with a couple of spare batteries and your good for a day of pruning.by TheLoneWolf9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Gadsden7/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- $40.00 wasnt when i bought my sawby anthanagtha5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Spare batteries are available at any store that sales the B&D 18 volt tool line of tools. Spare batteries average around $35.00 each. I know Wal-Mart and Lowes carry the spare batteries and chargers.by TheLoneWolf7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can get battery @ Walmart for US $32 and a quick charger for US $ 29 @ Walmart.com (the charger at a walmart store is $39; so cheaper @ .com with a free site to store delivery/pickup!by troglodita7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16 lbs, Worked for me on long pole, after short practice.by Handandy228/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't weighed it, but probably around 10-15 lbs in total. Note that it takes some muscle to maneuver this thing around at full length. (8-10 lbs at the end of a 12 ft pole takes some doing.)by CAHunter7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16 lbs.by Dirtbag27/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?