Black & Decker 4-Volt MAX Gyro Screwdriver, BDCS40G
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The BDCS40G Black & Decker 4-Volt MAX Gyro Screwdriver is ideal for general household projects such as furniture assembly, hanging curtain rods, blinds and a wide variety of other projects. This Black & Decker Drill is lithium battery powered and features gyroscopic technology that senses your motion for increased control with variable speed and forward/reverse. The lithium unit on this battery-powered screwdriver can hold a charge for up to 18 months. With an LED work light, this BDCS40G Black & Decker 4-Volt MAX Gyro Screwdriver illuminates the work area for greater quality and precision of work. Featuring a compact design, this Black & Decker drill is good for use in tight spaces and can be easily stored when not in use. This battery-powered screwdriver set includes a battery charger and two 1" screwdriver bits.
Black & Decker 4-Volt MAX Gyro Screwdriver, BDCS40G:
- Gyroscopic technology for control with variable speed and forward/reverse
- Lithium battery holds a charge up to 18 months
- LED work light illuminates work area
- Compact design for use in tight spaces
- Includes battery charger and two 1" screwdriver bits
- 2-year warranty
- Model# DCS40G
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 2.5 x 4.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 10.62MB, 34 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I live in Norway and it came with a Charger that fit... we have 220 Volts as well... If they have it in Norway I'm sure they have it in the UK...by hugedecker6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I doubt that it can be charged @220 volts without an adapter.by JurassicBiker4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The charger we offer here in the US cannot be plugged directly into 220v current, however we do have a Gyro in the UK and the charger from that unit can be purchased and used to charge the BDC540C. You will need to contact the office or go to the site listed below regarding information on ordering this charger. Black & Decker Europe 210 Bath Road Slough Berkshire, SL1 3YD PHONE NO.: 44 1753-511234 FAX NO.: 44 1753-573939 http://www.blackanddecker.co.uk/by BlackandDecker4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It takes the standard 1/4" bits that are sold everywhere. I recommend the Dewalt Maxfit set. The Milwaukee set uses a Philips head that is too narrow.by DDRAMbo11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?