Black & Decker LST136 40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion High-Performance 13 in. String Trimmer w/ Power Command
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
NOTICE: Black & Decker has recently updated this model from the 36V battery standard to the 40V battery standard. If you are looking for the 36V version, please search for the model listed in the "Replaces" specification in the list to the right.Black & Decker's electric lawn and garden equipment release zero emissions in your yard and provide a clean running unit that helps reduce your carbon footprint. Hassle-free electric starting system and a long lasting rechargeable 40V battery deliver the performance of a gas powered mower without the tedious recoil starting and messy oils.Powered by the new 40V MAX Lithium-Ion technology, Black & Decker's LST136 High-Performance String Trimmer delivers reliable trimming and edging performance without the hassle of cords and gas. Featuring the versatile Power Command dial, the LST136 allows users to choose the level of power they need to take on the task at hand. Select from Max Power to Max Runtime to more efficiently manage the battery life and trimming power needed.Note: 40V MAX tools are backwards compatible with 36V Lithium-Ion battery packs.FeaturesAutomatic Feed Spool (AFS) keeps trimmer line fed during operation - no bumping requiredPower Command dial with power selection ranging from Max Runtime to Max Power for precise power managementEasily converts to a basic edger with tool-free handle and height adjustmentExclusive PowerDrive transmission delivers improved cutting capacity and performancePowerful Lithium-Ion technology provides longer run times to complete even the toughest jobsIncludes40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion High-Performance String Trimmer w/ Power Command - LST13640V Battery PackFast ChargerAF-100 Trimmer SpoolTrimmer GuardAuxiliary HandleSpecificationsSeries: 40V MAXCordless: YesWeight: 7.8 lbs.Amperage: Batteries Included: 1Battery Amp Hours: Battery Type: Li-IonBlade Diameter: Cutting Width: 13 in.Drive Shaft Length: Drive Shaft Style: StraightDrive Shaft Type: Fixed ShaftHandle Type: D-HandleLine Diameter: 0.065 in.Line Feed System: AutomaticNo-Load Speed (RPM): 0 - 8,500Speed Settings: 1Voltage: 40V
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the battery and charger are included in the Black & Decker 36V Lithium String Trimmer. The battery is a one-hour battery.by CommunityAnswer10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby davestoo6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This model does include a battery and charger. Thank youby Black&Decker6/29/2015Written by a verified representative from Black&DeckerWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- .065 comes with the trimmer and is readily available in bulk or prewound spools if you prefer. This is the recommended size by Black and Decker.by SouthDixie7/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trimmer comes with a spool of .065 line, and uses this size, available in pre wound spools, or you can wind your own using bulk .065 line.by davestoo11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13" at full string length. I usually take about half of that.by Mulligan19546/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 13 inches.by MadTownLarge6/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?