About this item
The Black Decker 22" hedge trimmer helps give your hedges a manicured look. With this Black Decker trimmer, you can cut quickly, cleanly and comfortably with ease. This lawn trimmer delivers the power for most trimming tasks, with prehardened rust-resistant steel blades that are designed to stay sharper, longer. The Black Decker 20v trimmer provides a comfortable gripping area for ease of use even at tight angles. You can use this 22" hedge trimmer for cutting and trimming branches up to 3/4 inch thick.
Black & Decker 22" Hedge Trimmer:
- Powerful 4.0 amp motor
- 22" dual action blades cut fast and clean
- Ideal for cutting branches up to 3/4" diameter
- Prehardened, rust-resistant steel blades stay sharp longer
- Full wrap around handle provides comfortable gripping
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental start-up
- Cord retention prevents trimmer from coming unplugged
- Model# HT22
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.3 x 7.75 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no it is electricby booger145/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is electric. Works with a extension cord plugged into a household wall receiver. Not grounded.by del19405/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by redd997/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is electric. Use a long heavy-duty extension cord.by hiking4life10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is electric. 110/120 volt. Although a gas trimmer is much more mobile the electric is lighter and cheaper.by Piedpiper194611/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a charger.by CommunityAnswer5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the trimmer is electric (have to use a extension cord unless it stated that it is rechargeable) If rechargeable it will come with a charger.by del19405/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not the cordless Hedge Trimmer. This does require an extension cord. The model number for our cordless Hedge Trimmer is LHT2436. That model does come with a charger and battery.by Black&Decker5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?