Black & Decker 12 Volt Spring Loaded Slide Pack Battery, HPB12
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$63.07 List price $95.16Save $32.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Power your handheld tools with this HPB12 Black & Decker 12 Volt Battery. Equipped with nickel cadmium battery cells, it provides high output power to run even the most energy draining tools. The Black & Decker battery pack features a spring-loaded design that makes it simple to install and remove from the device. With no memory technology, the battery is designed for long lasting use and will provide up to 500 full recharges. This spring-loaded slide pack Firestorm 12V battery is compatible with both Black & Decker and Firestorm 12V products.
Black & Decker 12 Volt Spring Loaded Slide Pack Battery, HPB12:
- High output nickel cadmium battery cells
- Black & Decker battery pack features "no memory" technology
- Provides up to 500 recharges
- Spring loaded batteries easily install and remove from the tool
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HPB12|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Cadmium|
|Brand:||Black & Decker|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.25 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.26 x 3.42 x 7.16 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can this battery be used as a replacement battery for a barbie car that children can drive?
- My husband used these batteries to power a power wheels, you have to use some kind of wire (speaker wire maybe?) and connectors to plug it in. you can prob search online how to do it?? I don't know how my husband did it. Hope this helpsby CRichter10/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?