About this item
This Black & Decker Power Tools GCo.12SFB 12-Volt Cordless Drill is an essential item for many of your home improvement projects. It allows you to drill holes through wood, plastic and metal. You can also use it as a screwdriver for installing screws into the same materials. The keyless chuck drill lets you perform quick and easy bit changes. The slide battery pack system offers fast installation and removal of the battery to save you time when working. Variable speed reverse makes removing screws a simple process. This Black & Decker cordless drill with stud sensor detects studs through walls up to ¾" thick. Soft grips offer comfort.
Black and Decker Power Tools GCo.12SFB 12-Volt Cordless Drill with Stud Sensor and St:
- Drills holes through wood, metal and plastic
- Screw driving into wood, metal and plastic
- Slide battery pack system provides easy installation and removal of the battery
- Soft grips provide additional comfort
- Variable speed reverse
- 24-position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Stud sensor detects studs through walls up to 3/4" thick
- Keyless chuck drill for fast and easy bit changes
- Includes drill, one battery pack, DC plug charger, storage bag and stud sensor
|Battery Type:||Nickel Cadmium|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.25 x 3.62 x 9.62|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this is 12 volt only.by CommunityAnswer2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you cannot use an 18V battery on a 12V drill.by Black&Decker2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not have DC plug chargers for our drills. We just have wall chargers.by Black&Decker4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?