About this item
Use the Black & Decker Finishing Sander, FS540, to remove paint, stain or varnish from wood, metal or plastic. This highly useful device is also able to give raw wood a fine finish for painting or staining. It has an ergonomic palm grip for comfort and balance, ensuring that it sits in the palm of your hand comfortably and safely. Each palm grip tool has a built-in dust collector and a dust-sealed switch, making it ideal for workshops or heavy use situations. This 1/4 sheet sander is designed to allow flush sanding on three sides, and has user friendly paper clamps for changing sandpaper. The ergonomic design ensures maximum comfort, even after hours of use, and helps to prevent repetitive strain injuries. Each Black & Decker sander has easy-to-use paper clamps that can be changed in a flash. It's an excellent, functional tool that can help you to get the job done right.
Black & Decker 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander, Model FS540:
- New ergonomic palm grip design provides optimal balance for comfort and control
- Full body soft grips maximize comfort and gripping power
- Built in dust collection for a cleaner work area
- Dust-sealed switch protects internals and extends life of tool
- 1/4 sheet sander is flush on three sides for improved functionality when sanding to vertical surfaces
- Convenient paper clamps for ease of use when changing sandpaper
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 5.88 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.