About this item
The Designs 2 Go Black Corner TV Stand is a practical mount for parts of your home entertainment system. It easily eliminates the need for a wide counter for your large television set. Featuring a proper blend of contemporary styling and functionality, the Designs 2 Go TV stand by Convenience Concepts is specifically made for TVs up to 46" and weighing up to 85 pounds. It has an open shelf design that offers ample space and room for A/V components and collectibles. The stainless steel-clad poles will not rust, while an attractive wood grain laminate covers a sturdy particle board. This contemporary TV stand is suited for tight spaces.
Designs 2 Go Black Corner TV Stand, for TVs up to 46" by Convenience Concepts:
- Contemporary styling
- Open-shelf design provides ample space for related smaller appliances and electronic devices
- Fits most flat screen TVs measuring up to 46" and weighing up to 85 lbs
- Leaves room for other types of A/V components
- Display space for collectibles and other items
- Stainless steel-clad poles won't rust
- Attractive wood grain laminate over sturdy particle board
- Ideal for tight spaces with very little floor space
- Contemporary TV stand assembles in minutes; No tools required
- Product dimensions: 19.00"L x 42.00"W x 22.50"H
- Manufactured by Convenience Concepts
- Model number: 134021 Designs 2 Go Black Corner TV Stand
See all TV stands on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 42.0 x 22.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.