About this item
Keep your house looking sparkling clean with the Bissell Steam Mop Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner. With power like you have never seen before, the floor cleaner mop works in minutes to give you results that you will love and appreciate. The electric mop features a water purification system that is used to remove harsh minerals and ions from tap water that helps to eliminate potential hard water spots, in turn providing a spotless look to your floors. The hard surface floor cleaner has two micro fiber mop pads that you can use to clean according to your requirements. It also features a Maneuverable Swivel Head that allows you to clean even the hard to reach places. Its strain reliever handle provides easy cleaning option without putting stress on your hands. A easy to hang hook helps in easy storage.
Bissell Steam Mop Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 9.5 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The floor dries quickly....maybe 5 minutes. My knees are worn out and I am a bit of a cleaning fanatic. The mop does a good job, cleans spots well. I have only used it on my cherry hardwood floors and white ceramic tile and not any carpet. Highly recommend it!by Moomof102/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great on a tile floor. I have 2 kids under 5 and it gets all of the water/sticky spots. The floor only stays wet for maybe 10 minutes. I've had mine for 3 months & love it. However, the cord could be a little longer.by waterbugs2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works very well on my tile. The only issue with dampness is if you depress the trigger constantly. If you use it intermittently the floors dry within 5 minutes.by BlushingMommy2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am also senior and I found it to heavy and awkward to move around. I am not fragile and I do most of my own work and painted my house, so when I say heavy and awkward I mean it. It does dry fast because not a lot of water came out. I checked and not enough holes for the water to come out. I then bought the shark and find it a lot better in weight and moveability, and the amount of water it dispenses. It also drys fast.. But this is only my opinion.by verymadshopper2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you don't put that much steam from holding the button on the floor, then you want get a lot of water. This dries pretty quickly. Again, it comes down to how long you hold that button that lets the water out. The Bissell does a great job and dries fairly quickly.by BLF672/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lol...I am also in the senior club. My floor dried very quickly. I love this steam mop. I was very pleased with the results. Also the water heats up within 30 seconds, I really believe you will enjoy having this steamer. Definatly will save on the knees.by grannyof152/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't like to use it on my tile floors in my kitchen and bathroom. Seems like the grout takes forever to dry and I've got a few issues with grout cracking in my kitchen because of this. I use a Libman twist mop on my tiled areas. It takes about the same amount of time for the tile to dry and my grout doesn't get soaked through. Hope this helps.by Ozziesmama2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't used mine on tile floors, only hardwood...but on hardwood the floor stays wet a few minutes and it really does a good job. It's light and easy to maneuver, and does great getting spots up.by happygirl302/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like this steam mop very much. It is very lightweight, so I am sure it would be right for you. It has gotten up many soils and spots from my floor that conventional mopping never could. I have noticed that it is a little hard to get started because the mop pad is dry and it doesn't want to move at first, but once the pad gets wet, it glides easily across the floor. (I have remedied this by slightly wetting the mop pad with warm water prior to mopping.) I use it on hardwood floors and laminate flooring and have never used it on regular tiles, but I assume they stay wet about as long as the hardwood does. Because it is VERY hot water that is used, it tends to evaporate more quickly than conventional mopping. I would say the floors are damp for about 10 minutes or so. I hope this helps!by redali12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can the micro-fiber pads be washed in a washing machine for a Bissell Steam Mop Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner
- Yes, I wash mine in the washer. I've had this for 3 months & use it weekly. I also dry them in the dryer. No problems.by waterbugs3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Like all microfiber they are machine washable.by BlushingMommy4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby verymadshopper3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by grannyof152/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've ran mine thru the washer and no problems yet.by Ozziesmama3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby EllenJ2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they wash up wellby happygirl302/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can be machine washed. Do not use fabric softener with them and it is recommended to air dry.by BISSELLCSR3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great! I use it on my tile floor every week.by waterbugs3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great! I have tile floors, and the only "complaint" I have is that when the tile is damp it's very slippery and tracks footprints/shoe prints easily. But that would be with any mop, not just the Bissell or a steam mop. If you depress the steam trigger intermittently it helps tremendously with the how damp the floors get, and they dry within 5 minutes.by BlushingMommy4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cleans floors very well.by BLF6712/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works well on tile but seems like my grout gets soaked and takes forever to dry. I've got a few pieces of grout that are starting to crack. Unless you're sure that your grout is sealed properly, I don't advise using it on tile floors. Works great on my hardwood though.by Ozziesmama3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Great!by EllenJ3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- WORKS WELL ON TILE/LINOLEUMby FELONXX7773/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit was designed for Sealed Hard Floors, Vinyl, Linoleum, & Tile. You can view some responses to questions on a different color BISSELL Steam Mop model #18677.by BISSELLCSR4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?