Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$150.00 Was $249.00Save $99.00
- $49.00 Was $59.75Save $10.75
Bissell QuickSteamer Lightweight Deep Cleaner, 1970
Consider these popular products
- $84.00 Was $98.99Save $14.99
- Rollback$139.00 Was $152.23Save $13.23
- Rollback$37.77 Was $49.00Save $11.23
- Rollback$49.00 Was $79.00Save $30.00
- $55.97 Was $67.00Save $11.03
- Rollback$119.00 Was $149.00Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your cleaning routine a little simpler with the Bissell QuickSteamer Lightweight Deep Cleaner 1970. Because it stores ready-to-use and features a streamlined design, it's always ready for speedy clean-up. It weighs less than 12 pounds, making it a breeze to carry from room to room. Multiple rows of the unique cross-action brushes scrub deep down to clean even the dingiest carpets. Spots, stains, area rugs and high-traffic areas are no match for this tool because it reaches the sides of the carpet fibers, not just the top. Filling the tank with clean water and detergent and emptying the refuse water are both hassle-free. In addition, the Bissell QuickSteamer deep cleaner mop is durable.
Bissell QuickSteamer Lightweight Deep Cleaner:
- Weighs less than 12 pounds
- Six rows of cross-action brushes are ideal for area rugs, spots and spills and heavy traffic areas
- Bissell deep cleaner stores ready-to-use
- Easy to fill and empty tanks
- Removable cross-action brush pops out for easy cleaning
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.75 x 9.0 x 44.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not have a heater to create steam, it only uses the heat of the water you use, which makes me question why they used the word steam.by lunaaileen2/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe it "steams". There was cold air blowing out of it, and sometimes I notice a fine mist, but I wouldn't say steam, and it the water is not hot. You can handle the dirty water compartment at any time without getting burned.by laurib9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Treat spots. Fill with hot water and cleaning solution. It vacumns water as you spray solution.by PARealtor9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on berber carpet and it worked great also. i love this machineby SeanTheFloorman2/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have,this is one good little carpet cleaner,I beleive Bissell makes very good productsby clisty8/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and it worked very well.I alwready had a cleaner and thought my carpets were clean.Boy did I get a waking up.by stevied4u8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But it's not hard to heat your water a little extra in a kettle on the stove. Much cheaper that way too.by CatoJr9/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. You have to put HOT Water into the water tank holder.by JustSmile16/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?