Bissell PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum
Customers also considered
- Rollback$52.00 Was $59.99Save $7.99
- $7.35 Was $12.49Save $5.14
- $16.99 Was $18.82Save $1.83
- $41.65 Was $47.99Save $6.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your living space tidy with the Bissell Powerforce Helix Bagless Vacuum. It offers an exclusive dirt separation system that captures more fine dust to keep your washable filters newer for a longer time. Less dirt and particulate in the home means that allergies and allergic reactions can be reduced, helping to keep you healthy. The Bissell powerforce upright vacuum also works to extend the suction power and cleaning performance. Ground-in grime on rugs and carpets is quickly and effectively lifted away to leave behind spotless floors. Five height adjustments make it easy for this bagless upright vacuum to clean almost any surface. Start out in your living room to remove what is tracked in by the kids, then move to the kitchen to pick up crumbs from the tile. This Bissell powerforce upright vacuum is a welcome addition to any household.
Bissell PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum, Multiple Colors:
- Great for carpeting, upholstery and more
- 5 height adjustments
- Bissell powerforce upright vacuum has a large-capacity dirt container
- Washable filters
- Onboard tools
- 1-year limited warranty
- Bagless upright vacuum is available in various colors
- Available colors: fuchsia, blue
- Exclusive dirt separation system captures more fine dust
- Helps to reduce allergens
- Helix dirt separation system helps to extend the suction power and cleaning performance
- Can clean nearly any surface from carpet to tile
|Color:||Blue , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1240|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||44.00 x 13.50 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You just need a phillips screwdriver and man muscles. It has 2 screws. I got it together enough to use it, but when my son came over, I handed the screwdriver to him. I asked if he wanted the power screwdriver/drill and he said he was afraid he's strip it.by JanC4/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- screwdriver phillips or flat headby binky2424/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a screwdriver is all you needby Aud753/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Open the box and plug it in. It does not come in pieces.by An anonymous customer4/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a screw driver phillips or flathead. Comes with two screws just to put the handle on, its very easy.by toader893/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is insert two screws so just a screwdriver (a Phillips if I recall correctly).by Mamaand3LittleBears11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- None......by friendleeshopper14/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- A Phillips head screwdriver.by JPanther612/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Phillips head screw driver. Other than that, nothing needed.by srjames4/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Noneby sunnyballa4/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!! No drive, no power drive, no self drive, no help at all in that department. The only way it works on rugs or carpet is to set the height setting 2 steps higher than it should be at for that particular rug. That way, it will actually roll across the carpet and do what it's supposed to do, but at that distance, it doesn't pick up like it should. To have it down at the proper distance makes it sink down into the rug and stick there like a stubborn mule stuck in the mud! works ok for bare floors, and the upholstery tool works great for the pet hair on the couch, but again, i pretty much have to have someone else manning the vacuum, holding it up and only a couple feet away from where I'm working, just so the hose can reach the couch without the vacuum falling over on top of you and sliding under the couch. I'm sure it was quite the comical spectacle the first couple times I used the vacuum and learned just what it would, and more importantly, WOULD NOT DO! I would have been better off getting a used vacuum at goodwill!!by lilmissoblivious4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the PowerForce vacuum doesn't have an option to turn off the brush.by CommunityAnswer4/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- noby binky24212/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This one does notby Aud754/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not, it only has 1 on/off switch and 1 button to change the machine from carpet to regular floors.by BXDay5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO but let me tell you I have had many vacuums and this is the only one I buy in 10 yrs have had 2..they are strong..have good suction power, the belts hold up nice and I suck everything up all my Christmas tree needles...Bird cage...everything and it works great. I never sweep my large kitchen or hardwood floors I just run vaccum over and done it picks up great. Hope this helps.by Kytrenbt5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (61) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does notby vacuumdad3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but I've noticed that the brush stops rolling if you change it to the bare floor setting.by brandi74844/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (50) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Ckhfree11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 1sungirl12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a hose that detaches from the bottom of the body that you can use with the wand, crevice, and upholstery attachments. HOWEVER !!!!! ...... PLEASE NOTE THIS HOSE WILL NOT STRETCH AS FAR AS A 5 FOOT TALL WOMAN CAN REACH!!! You almost have to have someone else manning the vacuum while you break out the hose and get the corners and crevices because as soon as you extend your arm just half the distance of your full reach, the vacuum falls over onto you because the hose can't stretch more than a foot!! I am going to buy a couple extra hard plastic extension wands so i can get the hose to reach as far as every other upright vacuum that has been on the market for the past 30 years! Had I had the opportunity to "test drive" it before buying it, I would definitely have gone with something that had a truly functional hose that could stretch at least as far as I can! What happened there, Bissell???by lilmissoblivious5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby binky2424/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by Aud754/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, along with an accessory that will clean anything upholstered. The hose has a large handle on it so you can be running it as on carpet - - see some filth clogging the heat diffuser at the front (bottom) of a refrigerator and merely pull the hose off and hit the fridge and return the hose and keep doing carpet.by An anonymous customer11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes a short hose for the crevice toolby TerminatorCarpetCleaner4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a hose and a tube extender and a brush attachment. The hose itself is a little short and it is not stretchy like some other hoses. I think it's a little short for my liking, but the fact that this vacuum does a good job cleaning the carpets and hardwood outweighs the hose issue.by Kim4154/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a detachable hose that connects to the large carpet brush piece at the bottom for vacuuming carpeting, and detaches so you can do upholstery, corners, and vehicle interiors or whatever else you may need to and several attachments. The only minor annoyance I find is that the hose isn't very long, so sometimes the angle you have to hold it at is a little awkward. It does have some pipe pieces to make the end longer if you need it to extend further, but I do wish the hose were just a little longer. That being said, it is a great little vacuum - much better than the one I had before which I had paid $240 for - and an amazing bargain at under $50 at Walmart! :) You won't be disappointed.by Mamaand3LittleBears4/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Answered already yes it has a hoseby Mycats311/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the hose is connected to the machine and can be taken out to vacuum things on walls floors etcby Mycats311/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, connect to vaccumby friendleeshopper111/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $16.99 Was $18.82Save $1.83