Customers also viewed these products
- $94.74 Was $99.97Save $5.23
- $71.01 Was $78.93Save $7.92
Bissell Easy Vac Bagless Upright Vacuum, 23T7
Check out these related products
- Clearance$5.14 Was $6.07Save $0.93
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bissell Easy Vac Bagless Upright Vacuum comes with plenty of on-board tools to help you get a deep down clean, regardless of surface. This versatile upright vacuum cleans carpets, upholstery, bare floors and stairwells. The wire-reinforced stretch hose, dusting brush and crevice tool make cleaning stairs, drapes, baseboards, and other above-floor areas easy. Plus, the 20" power cord lets the Bissell Easy Vac access every corner of the room. This upright vacuum also weighs less than 11 lbs, enabling easy handling. And the 11" cleaning path ensures quicker, easier cleaning.
Bissell Easy Vac Bagless Upright Vacuum:
- Surface type: carpet, upholstery, bare floors, stairs
- Power rating: 7 amps
- Filtration: HEPA
- Upright vacuum weighs 10.7 lbs
- 11" cleaning path width
- 2 rows rotating brush system
- 20' power cord length
- Upright vacuum includes: crevice tool and combination dusting brush/upholstery tool
- Bissell Easy Vac Bagless Upright Vacuum Warranty: 1 year limited
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23T7|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 11.50 x 44.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've unclogged ours a few times. Unclogged it's amazing and clogged it worthless- I know. It sounds like its clogged in the base where the hose connects. Or maybe you should hold the hose straight and look through it to make sure something isn't lodged in there. That was a stubborn one when it happened to us. Once we got the clog out- VOILA! Back to bein a dream machine again!by An anonymous customer5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you accidently wash the hepa filter? If so, you will need a replacement. Water and dust make a mud that won't allow air flow thru this filter and by so blocks the suction.by ravesmom1/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same experience... it worked for about 2 months then stopped working. I also cleaned it top to bottom with no results. I threw it away and bought a Hoover. Suggest you replace this junk with something better.by Novelyst1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would clean the pre- motor filter located underneath the main filter cup and if it is clogged i would clean that next I would check the blue screen in the top part where the hose connects and clean that if its clogged, if that doesn't resolve the problem i would contact Bissell for help.by Kohei3/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you bought it within 90 days. You can return it to walmart all you need is the Vacuum. (no receipt or box needed). If you want to exchange it for something equal or greater price.by Isasmami6/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ive had the same problem. I did the same thing (clean the hose out thoroughly from the dirt cup to the inlet of the mouth of the vac). The problem keeps coming back. The built-in portion of the hose that comes from the mouth of the vac is too narrow & makes a sharp turn. It constantly clogs & there is no solution to fixing it. My advice: count your losses & get a new vac, or try & return it and get your money back, and get something else.by MrShrewd4/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There may be some simple troubleshooting steps that could resolve your issue. BISSELL is more than happy to help in this matter. Please contact us by calling BISSELL Consumer Services. (800) 237-7691 Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET Sat: 9am to 8pm ETby BISSELLCSR4/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I'm aware of I haven't seen replacement parts at any walmart I've been to other than the bags belts and filters.by Kohei12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean where the hepa filter is, you can buy it directly from Bissell's site for 6.99. A brief search does not show any filters on Walmart.com for this vacuum which the Bissell site says is a 7/8 style.by aqcheryl11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can purchase the brush roll at www.bissell.com or Call BISSELL Consumer Services. 1-800-237-7691 Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET Sat: 9am to 8pm ETby BISSELLCSR6/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can tell you the pink one is terrible. Dont buy it. Youll be very disappointedby roofis12/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are the same vacuum, just with special pricing as a great promotion.by BISSELLCSR8/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $12.80 Was $15.39Save $2.59
- $25.97 Was $29.99Save $4.02
- Rollbackfrom $56.02
- from $44.88