Bisquick® Pancake & Baking Mix 96 oz. Box
Customers also considered
- $3.00 Was $3.28Save $0.28
- $2.78 Was $5.01Save $2.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
BC BISQUICK PNCK BKG MX ORIGINAL 96OZ
Original Pancake & Baking Mix, Kosher Dairy
Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Salt.
Instructions: To Measure Bisquick Mix: Spoon into dry-ingredient measuring cup; level with knife. Do not sift., To maintain freshness, refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains wheat ingredients.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||42200|
|Features:||Original pancake And baking mix , Kosher dairy , Instrucciones EN espanol|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.67 x 7.55 x 10.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4||8|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||7|
|Trans Fat 1.5 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 490 Mg||20|
|Potassium 40 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 26 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's just a matter of adding milk, making a dough. Then, turning it out on a floured surface, knead about 10 times, roll it out, cut, bake. They taste good.by MeInKentucky4/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The recipe says just use water. To make great drop biscuits I first cut in some butter till it was spread through the mix then added enough water so that it mixed and made a dough that would spoon up to be put on the greased cookie sheet. You can also add shredded cheese and/or broken up sausage patty. When the biscuits are done I pour a little melted butter on top of them and put back in the oven for just a minute or two.by Jan752/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has great recipes on the side/ I make drop biscuits or great as Dumplings/ even in a slow cooker/by SirTaz2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just add a little water or milkby godpower4me11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no eggs or in the the Bisquick mix. Ingredients: enriched flour bleached (wheat,flour,niacin,iron,thiam,mononitrate,riboflavin,folic acid. Corstarch, Dextrose,partially Hydrogenarated Soybean and/or cottenseed oil.leavening(baking soda,sodium aluminum phosphate, salt,sugar canola oil, Datem.Distilled Monoglycerides. CONTAINS Wheat Ingredients. Thank youby cwmiller7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see any egg products in the box mix. I cannot say if the mix is exposed to eggs during processing. It doesn't seem likely, but if you are unsure, I would suggest contacting the company through email. I'm sure they have customer service that handles those types of questions.by Fae12/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Bisquick does not contain eggs.by CommunityAnswer2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not familiar with the term 'soup', but, I use it to make chicken and dumplings. Tastes great. May be that I just use less chicken broth/liquids than you might. But, dumplings come out nice and fluffy on the inside.by MeInKentucky4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I do it all the time. I use a little less milk in the mix and drop on top of chicken soup, about one large Tbs. at a time, and cook 10 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered.by Fae11/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?