Bisquick® Heart Smart Pancake & Baking Mix 40 oz. Box
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Bisquick Heart Smart is low in fat, low in saturated fat and naturally cholesterol free.
A Delicious Way to Be Good to Your Heart!, Low Fat, Naturally Cholesterol Free, Excellent Source of Calcium, 0g Trans Fat, Kosher Dairy
Warning Text: Contains wheat Ingredients
Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, DATEM, Corn Starch.
Instructions: To Measure Bisquick Mix: Spoon into dry-ingredient measuring cup; level with knife. Do not sift., To maintain freshness, refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains wheat ingredients.|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001368|
|Digital Video Formats:||Box|
|Features:||Pancake mix , Baking mix|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5||4|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 340 Mg||14|
|Potassium 45 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 27 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||3|
|Sugars 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is pretty high in carbs from the flour in it. For a diabetic, I use part of this with about half almond flour or coconut flour. You can use just an egg white rather than a whole egg. There are low carb baking mixes out there (low carb, not NO carb), but they are considerably more expensive. Try adding a little unsweetened applesauce rather than any fat for moister finished product. Good luck !by MrsMacBee3/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am diabetic and it does not seem too high in carbs or salt but I don't know what numbers are good for you. I used then for pancakes and bisquits all it takes for pancakes is 1 egg and milk, bisquits is milk( I add cheese and garlic powder) my family loves then both.by debsav559/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only addition for pancakes would be milk and an egg or fat free egg product..there are recipes on the box for biscuits, pancakes, shortcakes,waffles and dumplings. I have found that this mix is interchangable with the regular mix...the only difference would be to use eggbeaters and/or skim milk to keep the fat down.by ladydi443/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No..it contains wheat...however there is a gluten free Bisquick alsoby ladydi441/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Sugar, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Datem.by dgleeson1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?