About this item
Humane, effective, maintenance-free, the Bird-X Yard Gard Ultrasonic Animal Repeller keeps animals away from your property without messy or expensive chemical solutions. Use Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller to repel stray dogs, feral cats, deer, raccoons, skunks, rabbits, squirrels, opossums, armadillos, rodents, bats, insects and other creatures. With this Ultrasonic Repeller, no chemicals, poison sprays or traps needed. This Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller is made with durable, weatherproof construction and mounts anywhere. The Bird-X Yard Gard Ultrasonic Animal Repeller detects motion with infrared sensor and covers up to 4,000 sq ft. Use in yards, lawns, gardens, buildings and more. AC adapter included with 50' extension cord. Can be operated with 4 C batteries in motion sensor mode. 6-month limited warranty.
Bird-X Yard Gard Ultrasonic Animal Repeller:
- Keeps away unwanted animals
- Wards off strays, deer, raccoons, opossums and more
- No chemicals, poison sprays or traps needed
- Durable, weatherproof construction
- Mounts anywhere
- Detects motion with infrared sensor
- Covers up to 4,000 sq ft
- Use in yards, lawns, gardens, buildings and more
- AC adapter included with 50' extension cord
- Can be operated with 4 C batteries in motion sensor mode
- 6-month limited warranty
- Model# YG
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 5.25 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby shermanTh5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Lrooel11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know. My next door dog is ok.by Moonandstart9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a model something like this, but solar with a continual, every few second beep. Doesn't have infared, or go on with motion. My dog is not bothered by this at all and she is bothered by fireworks, thunder, kitchen timers, and anything else that emits a higher frequency beep or boom. This is a pretty low beep and doesn't bother her at all.by SusieShopper24685/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby shermanTh5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Lrooel4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Moonandstart5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its worked quite well in my yard for almost 2 months. I also recommend additional spray protection, such as Deer-Away; that you can get in HD or Lowes. I use this just encase the power goes out as a back-up deterrent to deer. I also found that deer prefer dark yards as opposed to lighted ones. So, if you can use some very efficient outdoor CFL or LED lighting, that will also help deter them. I use all 3 methods and got very consistent results when I added the Bird X unit. Best of luck, Bob in Tampa Bay, FLby SideShoBob6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product will work to repel a variety of animals including deer.by CommunityAnswer6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?