About this item
Keep your home clear of creepy crawlies and rodents all year long with the Bird-X Transonic Pest Chaser. It has a 1,500-square foot radius. You can also use it in your garage, basement or attic. It eliminates bugs, mice and rats by emitting ultra, high-pitched sounds that can't be heard by most humans. This transonic pest repeller is not a bug zapper; it's a pest chaser. Kid and pet safe, this device does not use any chemicals, poisonous sprays or traps. Its effects will not harm dogs or cats. Best of all, it is simple to operate and the device requires no maintenance. This electric pest repeller is durable.
Bird-X Transonic Pest Chaser:
- Eliminates unwanted bugs and rodent pests
- No chemicals, poison sprays or traps needed
- Safe for small children and pets
- Easy operation and no maintenance
- Transonic pest repeller covers 1,500 sq ft
- Repels pests with ultrasonic sound waves
- Effects harmless to humans and pets
- 6-month limited warranty
- Model# TX-BUG
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 2.75 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is electric powered.by Bird-X Product Expert5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The pest chaser is a plug-in device.by CommunityAnswer5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is effective with flying insects.by Bird-X Product Expert12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be placed directly towards where rodents are coming in or in line of site. Covers 3,500 square feet in open space.by Bird-X Product Expert12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?