Bird-X Plastic Bird Spikes Kit with Glue, 10'
Customers also considered
- $15.33 Was $21.45Save $6.12
- $16.39 Was $26.97Save $10.58
- $4.73 Was $5.17Save $0.44
- Reduced Price$18.97 List price $37.55Save $18.58
- $27.69 Was $30.85Save $3.16
- $13.89 Was $17.31Save $3.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Bird-X Plastic Bird Spikes Kit with Glue is designed to be an efficient deterrent to birds that land and roost on the edges of buildings. These bird control spikes are made with an easy setup process in mind. Each order of Bird-X spikes comes with 10 separate sections of barrier as well as glue for secure installment. The durable, long-lasting polycarbonate construction of this product helps it remain lightweight and makes it more convenient than metal bird control spikes. Designed to be unobtrusive, this kit will not alter the appearance of your building. These bird control spikes are made to require no maintenance or upkeep. Bird-X Plastic Bird Spikes act as a deterrent, stopping birds from being able to land.
Bird-X Plastic Bird Spikes, 10':
- Stops pesky birds from roosting and landing
- Long-lasting, effective barrier
- Fast and easy to install
- Each section covers 1 linear foot with a spread of 2.5"
- Includes 10 linear feet in 1' strips
- More convenient than metal alternatives
- Includes glue for installation
- 6-month limited warranty
- Model# SP-10-NR
- Tough, long-lasting polycarbonate plastic bird spikes
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SP-10-NR|
|Primary Shelf ID:||132973|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 2.50 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The glue that came with the spikesby Bowlegs5/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- an eagleby lemorse10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had big birds and little ones. By big I mean the size you see at Safeway waiting for a truck to park that has a bag of feed in the bed. They can within minutes peck a whole and have a feast by the time you're out of the store.by m00nshadow10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pidgeons (whatsup? - this was included in my review)by CookinDude10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- All sizes..no bird wants to land on spikes.by Kevinhemet5/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are pestered mostly by doves of all sizes. These spikes are preventing them from sitting on the poles over our pool. They've been very effective.by BritLady62019/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have crows and seagulls. Seems to work against them.by Olympicview10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My area was 5 inches wide and 4 feet long. Robin size birds were building nests. I believe they would work on any bird if it could not land.by Goozy6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neutral silicone adhesive specifically formulated to offer outstanding adhesion to vinyl, wood, brick, stone, concrete and metal surfaces.by Yahtic7/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a tube of silicone with the strips. there are also tabs formed in the strip to secure with nail or screwby Potts445/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a couple of screwsby lemorse8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Glue does come with each box. I screwed them in for better strength.by m00nshadow6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- liquid nails adhesive instead of the product included which does not really work (whatsup? - this description was included in my review)by CookinDude3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a silicone type adhesive. But you could use a construction adhesive like PL Premium.by Kevinhemet6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whatever is provided with the product is very effective. Dries almost instantly.by BritLady62015/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?