Biotrue For Soft Contact Lenses 10 Oz Multi-Purpose Solution, 2 ct
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Inspired by the biology of healthy eyes, the 10 Oz Biotrue For Soft Contact Lenses Solutiont gives you maximum lens-wearing comfort. Made with a duo-action cleaning formula, this lens solution disinfects and matches the natural ph of your natural tears. When your eyes maintain its natural moisture and Ph balance, your eyes stay healthy. Plus, the Bausch and Lomb formula removes "bad protein," so that the good protein is left to fight off germs. As the the Bausch and Lomb Contact Solution disinfects and removes protein build-up, it also keeps your lenses moisturized. When your contacts are free of build-up, you reduce the risk of eye infections and irritating discomfort. Made for soft contact lenses, the contact solution moisturizes and cleans your lenses, so you get all-day eye comfort. This 2 ct Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution is available in a pack of two.
Bausch and Lomb Biotrue for Soft Contact Lenses 10 oz Multi-Purpose Solution, 2 ct:
- Preferred 3:1 over the leading multi-purpose solution
- 2 ct Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution moistens in a way your eyes do as it uses a lubricant also found in your eyes
- pH balanced to match healthy tears
- Lens solution helps prevent certain tear proteins from denaturing for clean lenses
- Fights germs for healthy lens wear
- Bausch and Lomb Contact Solution contains hyaluronan (HA), a natural lubricant found in your body
- Two 10 oz bottles
- Free lens case included
- For soft contact lenses
Health Concern: Contact lens care
Warning Text: Failure to discard solution from lens case after each use or use of water to care for your lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury And potential loss of vision. See accompanying instructions for additional important safety information. Do not use a heat disinfection regimen. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
Ingredients: A Sterile, Isotonic Solution That Contains Hyaluronan, Sulfobetaine, Poloxamine, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Edetate Disodium And Sodium Chloride And Preserved With A Dual Disinfection System (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide 0.00013% And Polyquaternium 0.0001%).
Instructions: Storage: you may store your lenses up to a maximum of 30 days in the unopened lens case. If stored longer than 30 days between wear, you need to follow the cleaning And disinfection steps prior to lens insertion. Precautions: always discard solution from lens case after each use. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Store solution at room temperature. Use before expiration date printed on the carton And bottle. Discard any remaining solution 90 days after opening. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted neckband on the bottle is broken or missing.
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Size:||2- 10 oz|
|Brand:||Bausch + Lomb|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.94 x 2.38 x 6.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Bausch and Lomb do not recommend that it be used for a rewetting drop. This is because a solution is actually thinner than a rewetting drop. Rewetting drops will coat your lense whereas a solution will just wash away when you blink.by TNKSmommy6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I think it's better to take out your contact lens and give it a quick cleaning and rinsing. That works better longer for me.by Vespers3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is not an eye drop - it is only for daily cleaning of contact lensby Shir12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.88 Was $5.66Save $0.78
- Reduced Price$3.98 List price $8.50Save $4.52