Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray, 1.5 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray keeps your mouth fresh and healthy. This Biotene Mouth Spray contains beneficial enzymes found naturally in the mouth. This Biotene Spray maintains the health of your mouth while providing relief for the symptoms of dry mouth. Naturally sweetened with xylitol, this Biotene Moisturizing Spray is a pleasant-tasting oral product that is sugar and alcohol free. This Biotene Mouth Spray supplements the natural protection your mouth provides. Designed to keep your mouth fresh for hours, this Biotene Spray is an instant treatment for the symptoms of stress or other similar conditions that can leave your mouth dry.
Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray:
- No. 1 dentist- and hygienist-recommended brand for dry mouth
- Supplements mouth-moisture protection
- Refreshes and moistens instantly
- Helps keep mouth fresh
- Sugar free and alcohol free
Warnings: If symptoms Of dry mouth persist, consult a healthcare professional.Keep out Of reach Of children
Directions: Adults: shake well before use. Spray directly into mouth. Use asrequired. Safe To swallow. Children 12 years And under: do not useunless directed by a healthcare professional. Store below 25 c (77 f).
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.38 x 2.06 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm having the same problem with this new stuff, I even tried an old spray top and it came out the same way.by vikingstar2/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some bottles do spray better than others. Open the second one, and see if that sprayer works better..then use it for both bottles.. trust me it is so worth it.by Dilimb10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't think so, but if it is insurance probably won't cover it. Wouldn't cover my prescription toothpaste.by joyxe2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No prescription neededby magiclg11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients Purified Water, Glyercin, Xylitol, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride.by CNPS1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?