Bionic Commando harnesses the power of the latest generation of hardware to fully exploit the incredible swing gameplay that made the original title so unique. The ruins of Ascension City and its surroundings provide an engaging environment of towering buildings, suspended roadways and monorails, deep canyons and sheer rock faces that allow gamers to traverse each area via multiple routes using swinging, rappelling, climbing and wall-walking techniques, forcing players to think in three dimensions. Players will also be able to take their swinging skills from single-player mode and challenge their friends online in a fierce 8-player multi-player game.
- Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed, hook onto distant objects, zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game.
- Explore anywhere - on land, in the air, or swinging from the top of 50-story skyscrapers - in a game that redefines 3D action.
- Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments - a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions.
- Use the power of the bionic arm - and of next-gen physics - to realistically throw massive objects, pummel opponents, whip enemies into the air, or pull the landscape apart.
- Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando.
- Starring Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More, as the voice of Nathan Spencer.
- Published by Capcom, the makers of the Resident Evil and Street Fighter series as well as hits Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
- Developed by Swedish studio GRIN, developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Violence