Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.33|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Purely as an action game, Bioshock 2 can stand entirely on its own, even in terms of storytelling. However, if you haven't yet played the first Bioshock, it definitely helps you to better understand what goes on in Rapture to begin with. Plus, for $20 the original game is a great deal!by TheWiiMan12/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ironically, Bioshock 2 gives you more backstory than the first. So yes, you can jump right in. But I still recommend getting BS1 simply because it is a great game with a great story.by MikeV20519/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Where some of the elements are the same as well as some of the characters. There will be some back story that you will not understand, but the story and character are different so you will still enjoy it completlyby TheCrow3/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion, definitely worth paying for. The controls are easy to get used to, and if you're looking for a first-person action/adventure shooter that offers a great challenge but not one that's impossible to complete, then this game's for you. The online multiplayer is also very good, allowing for multiple levels of customization.by TheWiiMan5/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have multiplayer over Xbox Live, and yes it's very good. No connection problems, a wide variety of players, and an excellent variety of modes to try out.by TheWiiMan5/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?