Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Set almost a decade after a grueling civil war consumed the once magnificent city of Rapture, evil reverberates through the halls and a wickedness once thought gone forever returns along the Atlantic seaboard. Players must step into the boots of one of gaming's most iconic characters, the Big Daddy, as they traverse through the fallen city, fending off attacks from an army of genetically modified Splicers, while searching for escape and the key to their survival. Multiplayer in Bioshock 2 provides fans with a rich and engrossing prequel experience that expands upon the fiction of Rapture's origins. Players will enter into areas from the original title as they struggle to gain superiority in franticly paced battles.
- Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter: Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and Plasmids, allow players to create exciting combinations of punishment.
- Return to Rapture: Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created.
- You Are the Big Daddy: Take control of BioShock's signature and iconic symbol with the original prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture's most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- Continuation of the Award-Winning Narrative: New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vehicle for the continuation of one of gaming's most acclaimed storylines.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.7 x 5.4 x 0.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes.by alphashopper39/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, due that there are some decisions to take regarding the little sister, and the lenguage that is a little bit aggressive. For teen of 14 to +.by WolfGian3/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no,this game is for 17 & up. it has some bad language & gore/blood.by coyoteolde12/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think 18 and above...by grenwm2/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?