About this item
Natural oils, vitamins and plant extracts combine to create Bio-Oil, a skincare oil that treats aging, uneven and dehydrated skin. You can even use this oil to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Most common oils can be too greasy or heavy for your face. The standout PurCellin oil ingredient in Bio-Oil makes this skincare treatment absorb easily into the skin in a feather-light consistency. Made without preservatives, this skin treatment is specially formulated for use on both the face body. As a facial treatment, Bio-Oil corrects uneven skin tone, decreases the appearance of scars and smoothes stretch marks. Use Bio-Oil on the body to improve the appearance of stretch marks and fade old and new scars. You can even apply use this oil as a soothing after-sun skincare treatment or after a warm bath to lock in your skins natural moisture.
Bio-Oil Face and Body Skincare Moisturizer:
- Specialized intensive daily skincare treatment
- Helps improve the appearance of old and new scars
- Formulated to help reduce the possibility of stretch marks
- Improves the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Improves the uneven skin tone like pigmentation marks and blemishes
- Helps smooth and tone aging skin
- Replenishes the natural oils in your skin
- Use as a soothing, after-sun treatment
- Ideal as a bath oil
- Preservative free
- Contains natural oils like lavender, chamomile, rosemary and calendula
- Rehydrates dry skin
- Formulated with Vitamins A and E
- Available in a 4.2 oz size
For External Use Only. Do Not Ingest. Do Not Use On Broken Skin. In The Unlikely Event Of Skin Irritation, Discontinue Use. Individual Results May Vary.
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Sobyean) Oil, BHT, Bisaboloo, Parfum (Fragrance), CL 26100 (Red 17).
See Enclosed Leaflet. Store In A Cool Place Away From Direct Sunlight. Application: Apply Twice Daily For A Minimum Of 3 Months. During Pregnancy Apply Twice Daily From The First Trimester Until After Birth.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 1.75 x 5.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Bio-Oil should not be used on top of any other products.by Pacific World Cosmetics5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might be too oily to wear with make up. It goes on pretty much like baby oil.by AnytimeOnlineShopper11/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can wear it on top of make up if you choose to but not recommended . It will make up around leaving an un even texture look on the skin.by inisa7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that it is most likely too oily to wear over makeup.by Amymarie2867/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear it under my makeup it's keeps me shine free all day!by diddledee4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but better to apply beer makeupby Clearwatercutie1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Bio-Oil is to be applied directly to the skin, massaging in a circular motion.by Pacific World Cosmetics4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I say it works better as applying directly to the skin but I never used it as a bath oil. The smell is very strong so if you used it as a bath oil I wouldn't advise using too much. It come out of the bottle in streams so probably squeezing it 3-5 times for a bath would be fine. Hot water would be best because it would get your skin softer and more able to absorb the oil.by SylviaElaine195/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it directly on my arms and legs daily to hasten fading of bruises related to blood thinnersby Ghin5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works better when applying directly to the skin. Apply it after a hot or warm bath for your skin will soak it in. I can't tell you if it makes a difference but my skin glows and looks great afterwards.by TStreetZ5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, I use it on my acne scars but I do not know if it is non comedogenic (if it clogs pores)by Pinkful5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes! this is what i bought this product for and it worked magic!by dcw1320035/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It removes mine all the time since I have a habit of picking at my face when I see any form of acne appearing.by TStreetZ5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am unsure about acne scars, but it has done wonders for my tattoo! It is an amazing product. Buy the 2 oz bottle and try it. It is made for scarring so I would think it would be fine for acne scars.by Hummzz3034/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (4)Was this answer helpful?