About this item
Bio Electro Extra Strength Pain Reliever Tablets:
- Acetaminophen, aspirin (NSAID) and caffeine
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.12 x 3.2 x 1.12|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Reye's syndrome: Children And teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea And vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product, more or for a longer time than directed.
- Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chances are higher if you: are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 2 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for longer time than directed.
- Do not use If you ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer, with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease, a stomach bleeding warning applies to you, you have a history or stomach problems, such as heartburn, you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease, you have asthma, you are taking a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking: any other drug containing an nsaid (prescription or nonprescription), a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis, any other drug, or under a doctor's care for any serious condition.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away, you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, painful areal is red or swollen, pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days, new symptoms occur.
- Caffeine Warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, And, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use more than directed. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults And children 12 years And over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Hypromellose**, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol**, Providone, Pregelatinized Starch, Silicone Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide**. **May contain these Ingredients.
Call toll free 1 877 99 genom (43666).
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.