Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This is the definitive Tae Bo workout. It brings you the best overall body workout combining cardio, sculpting and ab training for maximum fat burning. You will shed pounds, lose inches and shape your body like never before. Not to mention, you will change the way you think about fitness forever. Known for his amazing ability to motivate, Billy is your coach. He and the crew are with you step by step, as you change your life, one kick and punch at a time.
Tae Bo Basics Tutorial To Learn Proper Form.
|Studio & Production Company:||Anchor Bay Entertainment|
|Record Label:||Anchor Bay Entertainment|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.58 x 7.56 x 5.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On the DVD it's 65 mins/1hr&5mins...it really depends on how you pace yourself, your build up, or breaks you take in between when doing the exercises or workout. I also was doing beginner's weight loss Pilate's, too once my weight was down and had the energy/will to do more between Pilate's and taebo honestly. But Taebo was the one I really did more especially @ first to lose the weight and I really sweat for it and felt the burn...I had lost 11 lbs within a month and few days...But to be honest I actually thought I had lost more than that because of how my body felt and looked...I felt and look great @ that time and still do to this day.by Hopeful5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a full length video. He shows you basic moves in a tutorial and the next section is working out about 55 to 60 minutes. I actually hit a wall with losing weight and this broke it for me. I only do it once a week because I'm a runner. Depending on how you eat and how often you do this will determine the weight loss.by Phoeni3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular workout is an hour long. I didn't do it long enough to lose weight because they just moved too fast.by HappyShopperfromWoodbridg3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The workout is about 45mins. long you are constantly moving, you can stop at 30mins. until u work your way up. Lost weight but I also combine it with a two miles per day brisk walk. 8lbs so far after two weeks.by dairyqueen2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This workout is 65 minutes long. It is possible to lose weight with any workout routine when accompanied by the correct diet.by 1PattyCake13/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?