Customers also viewed these products
Biggest Loser (Wii)
Consider these popular products
- $3.85 Was $7.99Save $4.14
- Rollback$6.88 Was $11.88Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Biggest Loser video game is a fun and engaging way for players to get in shape and maintain their ideal fitness. Set at The Biggest Loser ranch, players can take The Biggest Loser challenge and compete in 4, 8 or 12 week programs against former contestants from the television show, or workout with a friend to form a support system to see who really is The Biggest Loser. Players will work-out to a series of structured routines with special weekly challenges, weigh-ins and eliminations, or they can even create their own workouts. Workouts include upper, lower and core body exercises, as well as cardio and yoga exercises. Progress is documented on a calendar that keeps track of in-game achievements, upcoming training and weigh-in dates. Players can also receive credit for any progress made while not playing the video game, such as going for a walk or a bike ride.
- In The Biggest Loser Challenge, both physical fitness and nutrition come together. Select from a 4, 8 or 12 week program and complete with former contestants.
- Choose upper body, core, lower body, cardio and yoga routines to ensure a total body workout.
- Participants can customize their diet based on their specific weight loss goals and track both their progress and caloric intake.
- The calendar features keep track of achievements in-game as well as upcoming training and weigh-in dates. Receive credit for any activities completed away from the game.
- Includes 50 healthy recipes from the New York Times best-selling The Biggest Loser book series and The Biggest Loser Club, an interactive calorie counter and healthy tips and suggestions from the trainers, contestants and experts.
- Two players can train together and compete in weekly challenges to see who really is The Biggest Loser.
- Use the Wii Balance Board for squats, knee lifts, lunges and more.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Alcohol Reference
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Age Range:||15+ Years|
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30249T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You do not need the balance board. You may opt to use a piece of cardboard instead.. Hope this helps.by Manberries5/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One of the reviews said you do not have to have the Wii balance board and that it gives you the option at the beginning.by lepert3/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you do!by actionpak3/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you do not have to use the balance board to do the workouts.by polkadotz79/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It does not come with a balance board. You have to buy the Wii fit to get the board.by Upset112/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to buy the board seperate. However, you can still use the program without oneby BusBel7/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the balance board comes with the wii fit package.by sanstew12/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can play the game with or without the balance board.by polkadotz79/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not come with the board. If it did it would be far more expensive.by Hismama2211/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?