The Biggest Loser video game is a fun and engaging way for players to get in shape and maintain their ideal fitness. Set at The Biggest Loser ranch, players can take The Biggest Loser challenge and compete in 4, 8 or 12 week programs against former contestants from the television show, or workout with a friend to form a support system to see who really is The Biggest Loser. Players will work-out to a series of structured routines with special weekly challenges, weigh-ins and eliminations, or they can even create their own workouts. Workouts include upper, lower and core body exercises, as well as cardio and yoga exercises. Progress is documented on a calendar that keeps track of in-game achievements, upcoming training and weigh-in dates. Players can also receive credit for any progress made while not playing the video game, such as going for a walk or a bike ride.
- In The Biggest Loser Challenge, both physical fitness and nutrition come together. Select from a 4, 8 or 12 week program and complete with former contestants.
- Choose upper body, core, lower body, cardio and yoga routines to ensure a total body workout.
- Participants can customize their diet based on their specific weight loss goals and track both their progress and caloric intake.
- The calendar features keep track of achievements in-game as well as upcoming training and weigh-in dates. Receive credit for any activities completed away from the game.
- Includes 50 healthy recipes from the New York Times best-selling The Biggest Loser book series and The Biggest Loser Club, an interactive calorie counter and healthy tips and suggestions from the trainers, contestants and experts.
- Two players can train together and compete in weekly challenges to see who really is The Biggest Loser.
- Use the Wii Balance Board for squats, knee lifts, lunges and more.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Alcohol Reference