About this item
You've witnessed extraordinary weight loss on NBC's hit show. Now you can get with the program and achieve pound-shedding results in just 6 to 8 weeks with the transforming power of yoga! Start with Level 1, then progressively add on Levels 2 and 3 to up the challenge and the fat burn. You will quickly gain balance and strength as you lengthen and lean your entire body. And with "The Biggest Loser" trainer, Bob, as well as winners and finalists from the show as your motivational gurus, you will succeed! "Warm Up" (5 Minutes): Wake up your body and your senses with this stimulating series of gentle yoga stretches that increase blood flow and flexibility. "Yoga Level 1": (Weeks 1 and 2 - 20 min.): Activate your core and elongate your body with Bob's calorie-burning vinyasa of essential yoga poses. "Yoga Level 2": (Weeks 3 and 4 - 15 min.): Take your practice to the next chakra with "The Biggest Loser" favorite fat-blasting moves that sculpt and define lean muscle. "Yoga Level 3": (Weeks 5 and 6 - 10 min.): Follow a dynamic sequence of flowing poses that challenge your strength and stamina to shed pounds fast. "Cool Down" (5 Minutes): Quiet your mind and body with slow, calming stretches and experience the tranquility of this meditative cool-down.
Custom Workout Option, Maximum Results Program, Training Tips, Music-Only Option.
Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned).
|DVD Release Date:||12/16/2008|
|Screen Format:||Full Frame|
|Run Time (in minutes):||55 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 2.0|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.6 x 5.4 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used it successfully many times on my desktop.by losingit816/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Phoenix073/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, she has used it in her laptop.by WorkInRetailNoTimeToShop1/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They certainly assist with getting the most out of your workout, but they are not required.by Menanie3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, You don't have to use weights if you don't want to. You can just fill up an empty milk jug, fill it up with water and use that. It works just as well as the weights.by Busterbrown099/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?