About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Parts are available from the Evo distributor. www.bigtoysusa.comby JimmyFL6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just google "stand up scooter parts" and there are many quality sites out there with parts for scooters new and very old.by angelo2122/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any battery store will have these batteries or even auto stores. You can get them cheap online.by angelo2125/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This scooter uses THREE 12 volt 12 amp hour Lead Acid batteries, available at most battery stores like Batteries Plus. Otherwise you can order them direct from the distributor www.BigToysUSA.comby JimmyFL5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is it legal to used Big Toys Evo 100 in the residential and commercial streets of New Jersey, excluding freeways, NJ turnpike and Garden State Parkway
- Go to NJDMV (New Jersey Division of Motor Vechicles and in the search area put moped and read up about what a moped or electric motored bike is considered.by angelo21211/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?