About this item
Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes Mix is a tasty addition to virtually any meal. This package of Betty Crocker Potatoes, 2 ct, 4.3 oz pouches, contains enough mix for two separate meals. These creamy potatoes are well seasoned and cooked in a rich, cheese sauce. Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes are made with 100 percent real potatoes and contain some wheat and milk products.
Betty Crocker Scalloped Potato Mix, 2 ct:
- Made with real potatoes
- Twin pack
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.18 x 5.18 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- each pouch is only 4.3 ounces [plus the water you add.--- not much really. it says ''4'' servings-- but in our family -- 1 pouch is lucky to feed two people with no leftovers. if we want two meals-- we must prepare the entire box [ 2 pouches + added water + added sauce mixes ] to get 4 servings total for 2 adults as a side dish with other vegetables and or meats.by abearwhocares5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how big a serving spoon and if you have a teen-age boy in the house? I'd say 2 adults and 2 children per package, or one teen-age boy?by 5445110/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each pouch makes 4 servings. If you prepare both pouches you'll have 8 servings.by Amanda9998/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dried potato slices that you cook and a sauce packet with enough chemicals to preserve a body into the afterlife. but gee they taste good!!by abearwhocares5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ingredients Idaho Potatoes (Dried), Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Whey, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup (Dried), Disodium Phosphate, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes) (Dried), Maltodextrin, Nonfat Milk, Monosodium Glutamate, Mono and Diglycerides, Dextrose, Celery (Dried), Paprika, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Flavor, Onion (Dried), Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes) (Dried), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Soy and Wheat), Yellow Lakes 5 and 6 and Other Color Added, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate. Freshness Protected By Sodium Bisulfite.by Zoe19756/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?