Betty Crocker Gingerbread Mix, 4.5 oz
Customers also considered
- $1.72 Was $2.28Save $0.56
Customers also bought these products
About this item
- Naturally flavored
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake & Cookie Mix:
- Naturally flavored
Warnings: Contains wheat And milk Ingredients.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Molasses, Wheat Starch, Baking Soda, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Milk.
Directions: Cake: heat oven To 350 degrees f (metal or glass pan). Stir gingerbreadmix, water And egg in ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan, using fork,until blended. Stir vigorously about 2 minutes, scraping cornersfrequently, until well mixed. Bake 8-inch shiny metal pan 35 To 40minutes; 8-inch glass, dark or nonstick pan 30 To 35 minutes; any type9-inch pan 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes outclean. Serve warm or cool. Cookies: heat oven To 375 degrees F. stirgingerbread mix, water, flour And margarine in medium bowl, using spoon,until dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Continue as directedfor: gingersnaps: place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.Flatten To 2 inches in diameter with greased bottom Of glass dipped insugar. Soft ginger cookies: roll balls in sugar if desired. Place 2inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly. Bake 8 To 10minutes or until edges are firm (do not over bake). Cool 1 minute beforeremoving From cookie sheet. Store completely cooled cookies in airtightcontainer. About 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.438 x 4.75 x 7.25|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5 G||8|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||7|
|Trans Fat 1.5 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 360 Mg||15|
|Potassium 130 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 39 G||13|
|Sugars 19 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- go directly to http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/cookie-mixby Misseygirl2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I bake this gingerbread mix in a loaf pan? Will it come out high enough, or should I use 2 boxes?
- I've done this-- but i baked the cake on a cookie sheet pan to make it easier. this mix does not rise much and will get dry if not careful with baking time on a cookie sheet i usually cover with foil 1/2 way through the shorter baking time to save moisture [ or add applesauce instead of water when prepping] OR just do the cookies and put them into the other cake-- small gingerbread cookies tucked inside lemon cupcakes are a surprise taste treat.by abearwhocares10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You add one egg and water for this recipe. Icing does not come with and I prefer it without icing anyway.by projectrunway11/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?